When designing the layout for your letterbox, you should consider that Ryan Letterboxes manufacture a wide range of letterbox configurations with the following options:
- Front opening mail retrieval
- Rear opening mail retrieval
- Open parcel shelves
- Common use boxes with door and latch lock
- Side or under bank support posts (concreted into ground or with base plates)
- Newspapers or periodicals double or triple door widths
- Latch locks no key locking – with padlock option
- Body Corporate or Secretary boxes of larger sizes
- Junk mail boxes
- Signage built into letterbox bank
- Cover panels to cover old mail box areas
- Vinyl signs for property address
- Integrated Intercom panels
These tables will help you estimate dimensions for most common letterbox bank configurations.
- Recommended maximum one unit bank size is 6 long x 5 high (30 boxes).
- Each letterbox is 160mm high, up to 7 rows high.
- Letterbox heights are reduced by 25mm per row for banks larger than 7 rows.
Where large numbers of letterboxes are required, multiple banks may be joined together.
Banks outside these parameters are available on request
Add 10mm clearance all round when installing into masonry walls
20mm x 20mm x 1.6mm surround angle trim is fitted as standard if installed into masonry wall.